Monday, July 5, 2010

do you know about cheow zhi yien?

argh! practical exam again, duh, scale is a problem for me.
yea, i didnt practice it well, my fault D:
sorry, my dear teacher and parent. hope that i can pass.
merit or distinction is too far for me to get. haih. felt guilty.

i m going to stop my piano lesson for few months. should i?
somebody said: so wasted man, why dont you continue? D:
i admit i m lazy to practice but i really tried my best to be hardworking on piano.
i really did ):

everyone is sleeping now.
i m tired but i cant fall asleep. nervous. my scale memang teruk. -.-
pray for me, please. i dont wanna fail AGAIN.

keep listening the song 谢谢你的美好

it really can make me feel better, kinda down. nobody will know my feeling right now.
not even cheow zhi yien.

ailynder, you will know the suprise very soon (:

1 comment: